Analysis | Strategy | Planning
Analyses of the business, including assessment of strengths and weaknesses, competitive position, and cost structure, with a view to identifying the necessary measures in your company.
- Advice on strategy, working with you to develop a viable strategy
- Valuation of your business
- Support in the sale and purchase of the business, participation and the relevant negotiations
- Sector comparison (individually according to turnover, [sub]sector and region)
- Current information: monthly individual letter for clients with information on the latest developments in the areas of taxation, social insurance, commercial law and economics
- Financial and liquidity plans: in financial planning, the impact is monitored of both the planned and actual results on liquidity, financial balances and share capital. The primary objective is the avoidance of liquidity and business crises.
- Monitoring of success and financing: the development of the business is monitored on the basis of the prepared planned estimates. This enables undesirable developments to be recognised early and crises avoided in advance